Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday Post 316b

 Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands at 1912. Wonder if I will have cracked two grand by night's end? Visited the chocolate factory and bought myself one small circle of chocolate with sprinkles; pity that the parents would not let me use Sparkless 3 meaning I didn't have the luxury to browse all the different chocolate! >< Am so dobbing on mother to Mr Jig-air when I resume blasted physio next Tuesday. Still, I remembered Dr Lee and bought him a piece of chocolate too; I may actually give it to him if he remembers guys are not allowed to go searching through a lady's bag without her express permission!! When I wrote that on Facebook, Dr Lee immediately reacted with a 'love' so I presume he knows how to behave. XD Had breakfast leftovers and a banana for lunch before visiting some pottery place! I was content to use my mobile but Dad for some reason ordered me to walk inside; huge thanks to the wife who saw I was disabled and immediately dragged over a camping chair for me. ,We had a chat while the husband took the parents around the kilns; she told me one is 1000 degrees and the other 1200 degrees! Before returning to the yurt we stopped for arvo tea at the same place we did recently; it's called sth like Zest Pastries. Tried half a 🍐 PEAR Danish; yum! Back in the yurt now; was ready to shower but 🐖 mum says she needs her arvo nap first. She turned the TV on for me and originally I was going to try find Ten's 5pm news but I came across an episode of ST: TNG! Wonder what is for dinner tonight... Only today did I see that there is actually a Japanese restaurant here! Would have loved to try that but will surely have dinner in the yurt because I have already had two meals out this trip. Coming home tomorrow! Star trek is back on now, so hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: