Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2395 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Transforming Power Of Gratitude (2)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after book club!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:36pm, I lasted 5:45. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 21ST consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 26TH time this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps!! :D That was my record last year; chances are I'll beat it this year coz it's only October the 8th today! Nature didn't call until 6:40am; after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I snore happily until 7:50am, not waking again for the pot :P until dearest dad considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock for the front door. After this second trip,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Wow Tina actually arrived promptly! XD Dearest dad let her inside @ 8am; originally she didn't knock and say fifteen more minutes and I was thinking score will get thirty more minutes again but Tina came when I was counting down my last five minutes. I tried asking for fifteen more minutes then and phew Tina agreed; twenty-five minutes isn't as good as thirty minutes but still beats fifteen minutes! XD
  • When she came back, I gave her step-by-step instructions on how to get me kitted, before I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I returned to the commode chair in my bathroom for one tinkle because the toilet lid was down and Tina for some reason refused to take it up for me.
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Tina who turns on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: