Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wednesday Post 316c

 A/N: I don't know how to scroll down to the bottom to add a P.S. but it looks like I will sleep in the big bed by myself tonight coz this morning 🐖 mum complained that the bed was too soft for her back so she moved out to sleep on the other single bed and I am hardly about to share a bed with dad tonight! XDGood evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! I'm logging in Wednesday's plodding total at 3668; ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD We had our one dinner out at the bistro; lol the drive from our place to the bistro is even closer than the drive from our place to the Cheung family residence would be! 🐖 Mum and I shared an orange 🍊 juice while dearest Dad got himself some 🍺 called northern something. Tonight we shared a seafood platter, a chicken and bacon burger and someone cheesy garlic bread! Obviously I didn't get hardly anything but know by now that I will never get a decent feed when out with the parents. 😂😂 Looking forward to visiting the library tomorrow with 🐖 mum while dearest Dad goes bike riding! Personally I am fretting that we won't find anywhere that sells ice cream because Thursday is my ice cream night although mother says maybe have ice cream for lunch instead. Righteo, hope everyone is having a great week~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: