Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thursday Post 317b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1762 (see? Told you I'd pass 1.5 grand!) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Laundry Day'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Unfortunately, that means I miss out on help with the help I get for getting kitted and poor Ela also misses out on her first break of not having to let PIG mum gleefully force her to hold the toothbrush, but hey. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Oh, Joni's devotional topic's 'This Is Why He Came'.
  • Now @ 6:45pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:22. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD But have used up all my time, so just super-briefly:
  • Got myself a spoon for breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and dad tootled me off to Stan's place for our monthly get-together! 
  • Only five gathered today; we had a great morning together munching nibblies and sharing stories~ Thanks also to Jane (Stan's wife) who helped me once to the loo @ 12:30pm; I managed fine by myself. Did I say last month? Jan explained the rail was installed for her mother back when she was staying with her and Stan.
  • Lol, dad found Uncle Alan to take me to Woka Warrigal to meet the Lungs for lunch! During the drive, I learnt that Uncle Alan's a consultant of some sort and Michelle's studying physio @ Griffith!
  • Another lol: before leaving me seated @ Woka Warrigal, Uncle Alan snapped a photo of me to Whatsapp to dearest dad; proof that he'd deposited me safely @ Woka Warrigal.
  • Third lol: Pastors Chris and Grace stayed with me for lunch from 1:10pm till 2:06pm; guess I'm not interesting company enough for one hour. XD The restaurant closes @ 2pm; when the parents finally arrived to take me home I apologised to Nick (the head waiter dude) for preventing him from shutting shop; he waved his arm airily and replied sth like, "No biggie; we're friends!" XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, read my daily Bible passages and then popped online for myself.
  • Hannah minded me from 4:30pm till 6pm; I thought her shift was two hours but she begged off saying she needed to walk Rusty.
  • Parents both came home; PIG mum fed me a Telfast tablet because my idiot nose started going off @ lunch but still hadn't stopped.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: not sure who's taking me to the NAB for physio and seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm/2pm?
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap @ her. XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: