Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Wednesday Post 318b

 Heylo again and good afternoon! So far, I have been hard at work plodding 3036 steps. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Enjoyed my 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night- nature didn't call until 8:20am and even though I drank a cup of coffee for breakfast the headache unfortunately didn't bugger off. Took two Panadol before going out with the parents sightseeing. Tried to stay in the car where possible but the parents kept insisting I come and take photos. Tasted cheese at some factory and we had arvo tea at some cafe before coming home. Looking forward to tonight: we are FINALLY eating out for dinner! Just some cheap bistro; doubt I'll get much but it is a meal out so yay for that! The chocolate factory isn't open tomorrow but Dad wants to go bike riding so I think mother and I will go to the local library! Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight else hope everyone is having a great week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: