Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3389 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Learning From Moses (2)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's twelve. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:15pm, I lasted 5:33. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:28pm I've finished another game lasting 6:18. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:55am and after one pot :P trip I I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I happily snore until PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs wakes me for another pot :P trip. Shortly afterwards she lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. 
  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces; after that's done I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is two/three plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head outta the bathroom, calling to mother should I get into the 4WD yet? Since she doesn't reply and I sit on my bed instead and wait.
  • When PIG mum's finally ready, dearest dad walks with me to the 4WD and PIG mum tootles us to church. I use the normal ladies loo once on arrival because the disabled loo has a closed toilet seat lid and PIG mum refused to lift it for me; luckily, the second toilet loo lid in the normal ladies loo was lifted up!
  • For Bible Study today, we studied Mark 14:26-52. Three students were present and another three joined through videolink.
  • Once that finished, I used the loo for another tinkle and then hauled myself upstairs for service, grabbing my usual seat.
  • Sweet, I stayed seated for worship today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris; he started a new sermon series entitled The Salvation Project.
  • After communion, Fiona helped me downstairs, I used the loo once and then sat outside behind -bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: