Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday Post 316b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4111(ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the entire week's now forty.. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, PIG mum timed her arvo nap to perfection; I'd *just* finished my most important two hours of the day when she flew downstairs, immediately booted me offline and gleefully FORCED :( mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh* Oh, in that case doubt I've actually passed 4000 steps since for the previous post I was four steps shy of 2000 ... guess Wally just felt sorry for Elf and Erf that they had to stand for that long while waiting for clumsy Ela to take down nearly all of the day's washing and gave her many consolation steps. Oh, PIG mum also gleefully forced me to bend to the ground and retrieve dropped pegs that Ela had scattered. Before I crouch down, I always say out aloud that should I lose balance and dit down, it's not a fall; I've just lost balance and sat down.
  • Back inside, I then had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana. This I didn't mind as much, because I was finally seated and could fully concentrate. Best of all, Ela finished before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show dad how much power she has over me, ha.
  • After pouring and drinking one mug of Chinese tea to wash the yummy banana down with, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all finished after only 11% and usually happily lean against the side rail, water myself and sing until 20% but today PIG mum was watching her high school friend's kid get married through live stream; she screeched was I done yet?? And I ended early for her. Not that she will ever appreciate all the sacrifices I make for her. XD
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, and after PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • I had walked over to dry the toilet rim and then sit for a tinkle, but PIG mum demanded I put down the toilet seat and dry that first. In that case, first I returned to the computer and noted that down.
  • The parents have gone walkies now ... dad had better take us out for dinner together afterwards!
  • Toms: perhaps I'll login Monday's plodding total @ only 750 ... David's not coming and I'm not going grocery shopping with Tina unless PIG mum's home and I don't haveta turn off the alarm. Oh, may haveta plod the treadmill and complete reaching and sit-to-stand exercises with Tina ... hope not, though, I've already done ninety-five sessions of wretched physio this year and I really wanna stop before 100!!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: