Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Post 317d

 Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Have plodded treadmill and can officially login Monday's plodding total @ 1695. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After washing and drying both hands, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, where I butter and jam myself a toasted sandwich. I also pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one full mug of water.
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I read my daily Bible passages and then tootle online for myself.
  • Today, dearest dad arrives home and has lunch early before leaving again. Come 12:30pm, I ask PIG mum lunchtime yet? When she says yes, I grab myself a spoon before tucking into a bowl of Campbell's Cream Of Chicken soup with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast for lunch.
  • I vaguely recall drinking one mug of green tea with lunch ... anyways, lunch finished I take my bowl over to the sink and then walk myself slowly and safely back online,again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tina arrives precisely on time, soon followed by David. Physio today: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, 100 reaches for Ela, fifty squats, opening Ela touching fingerpads with thumb.(Finger opposition for index and middle fingers)
  • Took a nice warm shower after David left - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, just like yesterday, I was all done after only 12%, because Tina kindly held the showerhead over my back after I called her back to please gimme some facewash but I happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Tina sliced me one big bowlful of strawberries for arvo tea; I also drank one little mug of Chinese tea. Only had time to read for thirty minutes though; will hopefully read for another thirty after dinner.
  • Before Tina left I used the loo once more for two tinkles. Tina's back Thursday and taking me shopping!
  • Think Hannah's taking me back to Underwood Marketplace for another forty-minute walk? She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving, and then @ 5:30pm Kim's coming back and taking me to Toastmasters! She's been on holidays for ages; hope Mr. Do's dad's all better now!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum will lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surelky MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: