Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4305 steps (sweet; I don't pass 4000 too often!); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Slow To Anger' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's thirty-one. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 22ND consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down the road @ 6am; after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:10am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Sleeping again happily, I wake hourly for the pot :P until PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo shortly before 9am. After helping me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee also (since dearest dad's @ home), she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Whilst doing so,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast is the yummy sausage bun I bought with Tina yesterday, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and another mug of Milo. Thanks to PIG mum who lets Pao inside when she announces her arrival, thus sparing me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • At 7:01pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:41. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Once I finish breakfast, I climb into Pao's car and she tootles me off to the NAB for UQ. Since she's playing some random Christian CD, I harmonise along with what I know.
  • At UQ, I use the loo once and am heading into the NAB when I encounter Tylor pushing a wheelchair. He instructs me to return out to the waiting room and sit into the wheelchair, he shucks off Elf's footwear and inspects her blister. Mr. Jig-Air appears; Tylor says it's not awful but he'll prolly not have me walk the entire Great Hall. Mr. Jig-Air says go ahead; he'll meet us up there and Tylor wheels me up, while I hold onto Red Sticky.
  • Now @ 7:22pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:18. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played four more memorable games lasting over seven minutes! But that means I've used up all my time, so super-briefly:
  • Physio today: walked 95% of Great Court before sitting down; Tyler and Mr. Jig-Air both inspect Elf.
  • Got home, showered and had a tuna toastie for lunch.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Thanks to dearest dad who cut me up some strawberries for arvo tea; I also had my yummy custard bun and drank one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Read my daily Bible passages and then plopped online.
  • Toms: Nikky's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm since nobody does the 4-6pm shift anymore.
  • Doubtless the parents will go out dating but if I'm staying home all day I'll login Saturday's plodding total @ only 750.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed to start the new book club novel and read for three hours!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: