Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday Post 316d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2924. Oh, I'm sure I'll crack three grand some other night. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Pity that morning tea doesn't get served anymore since COVID-19; pity also that the parents prolly won't allow me out for lunch with other ESS people. Then I'm braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, who always times things so when dearest dad gets home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates she's gleefully forcing me to do some stupid exercise for her, meaning she can show off to him how much power she's got over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become ... *frustrated sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: