Friday, October 2, 2020

Friday Post 317b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3033 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "He Won't Let Us Go" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Upholds Everything'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events, just briefly?

  • Actually, I'll not play Bejeweled again until toms coz I've actually played one more game lasting 7:08!
  • Got home, showered, had lunch and saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage
  • Had one juicy pear for arvo tea, read my daily Bible verses and then tootled online.
  • The Slams and Aunty A are over for dinner tonight; Aunty A bought BBQ duck and dearest dad baked roast pork with crackling! Oh, and PIG mum made a cake!
  • But I'm just received the Furious Fiction e-mail for October; will read that now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: