Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thursday Post 318c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4002. Ha, I'm just over four grand XD) Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: think it's Kim taking me to my final session of NAB physio for the year! 
  • Will come home, shower, have lunch and see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: