Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday Post 316d

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Monday again! For the second time, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1541. That's not bad, for someone who's not left the house today! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday again?

  • For her first shift back with me, Tina arrived seven minutes late, explaining bad traffic. Well, that can't be helped; also thanks to PIG mum who let Tina in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • Annoyingly, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to plod twenty minutes for her on the stupid treadmill, under Tina's supervision. On the bright side, Tina acknowledged that I had worked hard and lifted the toilet lid for me, meaning I only had to lift one for spiteful PIG mum today.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina stayed and kindly held the showerhead over my back while I washed myself, I was actually done after only singing 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • After flipping the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had another tinkle when she was doing Erf's laces and one last when I was drying inside both ears and she was washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was the plate of yummy banana and strawberries PIG mum had sliced for me. Lol she didn't show Tina which teabag to gimme; Tina gave me a small cup of black tea! In that case, I skooted my armchair to get the milk, told Tina to pour half down the drain, sked for a spoonful of honey. She gave me a teaspoon even though I asked for a tablespoon but hey. Beats green/peppermint/Chinese tea any day! XD
  • Happiness was reading Water For Elephants for one hour, after which I returned online and used the loo once more for two tinkles before signing Tina off with my thanks and byes. She's back Thursday and taking me shopping!
  • The parents have just returned home. PIG mum's headed upstairs immediately for her arvo nap (which will doubtless stretch into evening) while dearest dad has gone back out to buy milk. Me, suppose I'll continue composing my latest GCCW homework for this Thursday and then hopefully watch Nine's 6pm news!
  • Hopefully bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine's 6pm news: Palaszczuk, Frecklington, Calcutt, Cavallaro, Macrokanis, Keedle, Guerra, Irgat, Uhlmann, Frydenberg, Tunstall, Hazzard, Post, Trump, Paty, Kramer, Gatenby, Hurwitz, Raskall, Dillon, Forrest, Funicane, Munster, Haas, Voss (heard), Van Gisbergen, Heinke and Akermanis (heard). 70.81USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather forecast. Brisbane was 17-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-27. 5:07am sunrise 5:59pm sunrise Woo hoo, that's the 118.5TH time I've watched the entire 6pm news bulletin! :D

No comments: