Friday, October 30, 2020

Saturday Post 318

 Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm logging in today's plodding total @ only 750 (since I'm not leaving the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Hard Work - The Price Of Success". Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 28TH time this year I've achieved one consecutive week of awesome sleeps!! :D :D Nature didn't call until 6:15am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:25am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 3:20pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:20. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:30pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:58. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've also already played one more memorable game lasting 7:25! But I've only got just over thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Hannah came to help me up @ 10am. Pity dad wouldn't let her cook the bread yummy in the saucepan with butter for breakfast, but hey.
  • Read for seventy-five minutes first up; reaching pg. 350 @ 10:48 and then finishing pg. 375 @ 12:02.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable @ midday then rang and chatted with Aunty Lai for 11:45. Also munched three lemon crisp bikkies and drank my second mug of white tea~
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed outside, got myself a spoon for dinner and asked Hannah to please reheat my lunch for me. Only she couldn't find the keys for outside and then hailing started! o_O
  • I used the loo once more for two tinkles before signing Hannah off with my thanks and byes; she's back next Tuesday.
  • Read my Bible verses and then tootled online for myself.
  • Once I've enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online I'll use the loo for one more tinkle, eat the yummy strawberries PIG mum has kindly sliced for me and read for another fifty minutes because it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but that's not looking likely ... so maybe expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: