Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday Post 318c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for Friday! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3845. Righteo, final, final events for Friday?

  • After publishing the previous post I continue editing my GCCW competition entry. It's due toms night! Unsure why dad says I should submit by toms arvo @ the latest?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, just 750 coz I'm staying @ home all day. Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30 because the Saturday arvo 4-6pm shift doesn't happen anymore.
  • GCCW competition entry's due by toms midnight! Dad wants me to submit in the arvo; personally I'm more planning to submit it after dinner. XD But we'll see~
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read Caesar for three hours! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: