Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wednesday Post 317c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4783; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Do We Matter?' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Sweet Smelling Savor'. Anyways, continuing events for Wednesday?

  • For breakfast, I have toast with butter and some of the jam Anna homemade! Since my mobile was around, I immediately grabbed it and Whatsapped her my thanks~ Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • That done, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  I start reading my daily Bible passages; when I hear Hannah's tank pull up our driveway I ask PIG mum to open the door for her while I make my own way to the door. Obviously, since I'm disabled I walk slower and PIG mum went outside first, but by the time I reached the front door Hannah was wailing and PIG mum was giving her a hug and patting her back?? o_O

  • I sit outside on the bench besides Hannah; PIG mum quickly explains that poor Hannah's overwhelmed by what she saw on the road when she passed the traffic incident and can't drive you to the NAB. For a second I thought score! No physio today! But then PIG mum continues lucky dad's taking annual leave right now; he;ll drive you. Aww, damn. XD

  • Amazingly, dad lemme sit in the passenger seat! Ela happily gently tucked her thumb in; Era covered her, which prevented her from scratching itchy places that would piss dad off. XD

  • Arriving @ UQ, I used the loo quickly once then entered the gym; I was like fifty-five minutes late! Quickly I summarised to Mr. J-g-Air why I was late and then immediately headed outside with Tyler for physio: five laps walking around outside and five times descending and ascending stairs (nine/ten steps) with wrong foot leading). Afterwards, I sat down, Tyler shucked off Elf's footwear and the teachers inspected the blister. Sonia also manipulated Elf around before telling me she needs more Botox; she'll e-mail mother about it. I asked her please to cc me into the e-mail, thanks.

  • Hannah arrived to pick me up; while I was using the loo I asked was she okay; I hope she hadn't seen any dead bodies/anything creepy like that when passing the traffic incident?? Hannah said no, just people being loaded onto stretchers was overwhelming. But she's okay now; PIG mum brought her inside the house, got her to sit down and made her drink one cup of water.

  • After Hannah tootled me home, I turned off the alarm and then headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, Hannah microwaved the yummy turnip cake PIG mum steamed and made me one big mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch, score!

  • After the parents got home, PIG mum waffled on @ Hannah about how she made her turnip cake until 1pm, when Hannah left. She's back next Tuesday and we're going walkies again!

  • I booted up the computer and started reading my daily Bible passages until PIG mum said time to see Ray for acupuncture and massage.

  • At Ray's, I used the loo once and then lay down for some massage and acupuncture; PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Ray. My grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.

  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me home. I munched some sliced strawberries for arvo tea, drank one mug of Chinese tea, used the loo for one more tinkle and then popped online, finishing reading my daily Bible passages before popping online for myself.

  • At 5:30pm, I joined choir rehearsal! 'We Know The Way (some song from Moana)'s so cool! ^^

  • When the parents summoned me to dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair to get before lunch for dinner; October has been satisfied SIX times already! :D

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, a few slices of yummy pork and two tiny half slices of Chinese mushroom.

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: