Saturday, October 17, 2020

Sunday Post 316

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1994 steps (hence why I'm certain I'll have cracked two grand before the night's out XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "Learn To Think 'Right'" and thirdly, the spam count for the entire week's (Monday till Sunday) thirty-nine. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive sleep last night! That's the 27TH time this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps; it's my new record coz last year the year ended with me having twenty-six! Nature didn't call until 6:35am (dad came downstairs silently but kicked his slipper and the noise awoke me) and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep coz PIG mum would start being noisy one hour later!
  • Dunno why sleep wouldn't fully return, but when PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING around one hour later, I used the pot :P again before spending the ten minutes till 7:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee because dearest dad's @ home. I excitedly burble @ her my newest dream: the phone rings, I answer. It's Janice, ordering me to go out now and have yum cha with her! Just disregard the fact that I can't stand yum cha. XD
  • At 3:13pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:53. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. Suppose I hadn't properly cleared my bowels last night; I actually did a stinky unspeakable before hitting the sack last night but returned to my bedroom quickly lest PIG mum decide she was gonna hit the sack first, hit me with the eye goo and not give poor Elf a rub before heading upstairs to sleep the night away.
  • Now @ 3:39pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually also played two more memorable games both lasting over seven minutes! Only I've only got like twenty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Had breakfast, lifted loo lid and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Used the loo myself for one tinkle @ church and then joined Bible study. Seven students attended today and Uncle William taught about Judas' betrayal.
  • Used the loo for another tinkle afterwards and then hauled myself upstairs for ESS.
  • Stayed seated for worship; sang everything plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Grace; she finished the sermon series Pastor Chris had started about Jonah.
  • Afterwards, I was gonna have lunch with Pastor Grace @ Woka because I'd missed my weekly fix of HK-style milk tea since we were holidaying but dad wouldn't lemme! ><  He explained to Pastor Grace coz it's a family day and we're eaten out way too much during our short holiday anyway but I'm thinking bullsh*t we only had two meals out during the entire four/five days coz you bought groceries from ALDI, cooked dinner every night and brought lunch everyday! *sigh*
  • Meaning I had a Happy Meal with an orange juice @ Maccas while dad had a medium Big Mac meal. Dad tried to soothe me by giving me two bites of his Big Mac and several chips but I'm like, next time, just lemme have lunch out with my peers! PIG mum drags her aunty friends to shout her coffee and they have a gossip while I'm attending ESS; dad has arvo tea with his mates after they play baddy together so why the heck can't I have lunch out with my church peers??!! ARGH. *sigh*
  • Got home, used the loo for one tinkle, read my daily Bible passages and then popped online for myself.
  • 3:55pm ... PIG mum'll prolly tumble downstairs soon and start making life difficult for me... *sigh*
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner together tonight! Although obviously I'll get piss little ... *sigh*
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Will doubtless have tasteless leftovers with dearest dad for lunch @ home ... unless I can persuade PIG mum to lemme make myself a toastie?
  • Thankfully, David shouldn't be coming to gimme physio toms coz I'm pretty sure he came last week ... oh, in that case, I'll login a plodding total of only 750 unless PIG mum sends me grocery shopping with Tina. Oh, but I'm refusing unless she promises she'll be @ home coz I can't be bothered turning the alarm off.
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 5pm ... she says she remembered not to come take me shopping on Thursday but will she remember to arrive punctually @ 2pm? XD
  • Maybe I'll even get to watch the entire 6pm news bulletin; the 118.5TH time I've watched it! XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: