Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Post 317e

 Good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in Monday's plodding total @ 1695; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Prayers On La Playa' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hardship That Hangs On'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • At 5:50pm I'd tuned into Nine Now to await Nine's 6pm news bulletin only @ 5:55pm connection cut! I called upstairs to PIG mum; thanks to her who came downstairs and turned the television on for me.
  • Yay, tonight was the 120.5TH time I've watched the news! :D All the things I usually record (interesting surnames, etc.): 
  • After the news, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dearest dad's just arrived home. He's reheating dinner for us now, so fingers crossed I can bbl afterwards, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. I've not even had dinner yet but already managed FIVE posts, tee hee! XD

No comments: