Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thursday Post 316c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands at 3825. 🐖 Mum helped me with a shower and then I blewdry my hair before laying back and watching the news. Dinner tonight: rice, lots of yummy cauliflower, some pork, one lol chunk of delicious crumbed fish and a dot of salty egg 🥚! For some reason my mobile lost internet connection until 9:15 so I just played Candy crush type games waiting for it to return. Tomorrow is our last full day in Ballandean! Looking forward to visiting the chocolate factory; 🐖 mum had better finally let me use Sparkless 3 else I am so telling on her to Mr jig-air when I resume physio next Tuesday! Grr... Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week tomorrow~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: