Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday Post 317b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ only 750, lemme just note down that Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Removing The Intruder' and covering potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I'd gotten off the computer, and after using the loo for one more tinkle sat down and read for another fifty minutes, because it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ This arvo, I reached page 275 @ 5:08. I'd hoped to pour myself one mug of milk but sneaky PIG mum had removed the milk from the kitchen fridge and obviously I wasn't gonna risk the dangerous walk to the laundry fridge to get the milk!
  • After reading for fifty more minutes I used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online. Lol, PIG mum had returned from swimming earlier and said she'd gimme a mug of Chinese tea; she boiled the kettle, made the tea and forgot! I was using the loo when she came back inside after yapping @ dearest dad; I asked her um where's my tea and she replied oops I forgot I'll leave it on the computer desk for you. Yummy Korean green tea~
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online. I sent this month's Furious Fiction criteria to PIG mum asking for ideas; she just sat down and told me the ideas she'd come up with and then she bit my head off for not looking @ her while she waffled on, saying my personality has changed post brain injury! Lol, whatever. XD
  • Should I blog/do Furious Fiction/start GCCW homework/watch NRL? Anyhow, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: