Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday Post 317b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1173 (See? Told you I'd pass one grand! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Surviving Drought' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hope And A Future'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd happily gone online for myself, I'd logged outta everything and, after using the loo for one more tinkle, sat @ the gobbling :P table and enjoyed the seven strawberries dearest dad had kindly washed for me. Thanks also to PIG mum who left me one mug of yummy peppermint tea.
  • Then I stayed seated @ the table and read all the way until dinnertime! Saturday's the only chance I get to sped a blessed three hours reading but because today I had lunch with all the other book club ladies I'd only read for one hour and five minutes! By the time the parents called dinner, I  was still fifteen minutes shy of the three hour mark, but decided to read for fifteen more minutes after dinner.
  • Sweet; the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get after taking a shower; October's been satisfied SEVENTEEN times!! :D Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa some other vegetable (maybe lettuce?) some coral trout and a few slices of yummy if tasteless soup chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I read for fifteen more minutes. Yay, reading for three hours today achieved~ Think I've just reached the climax: the elephant has just killed the ringmaster and the owner has just committed suicide!!
  • After using the loo for one tinkle (I'd not used it before dinner, remember), I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: