Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wednesday Post 317c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3649. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started reading the Furious Fiction winners entries for this month.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Tina's meant to come @ 8am (but bet she'll be late XD) to help me up before taking me to Stan's house for our monthly get-together @ Stan's place!
  • She'll pick me back up @ 12:30pm before taking me to share lunch with Pastors Chris and Grace @ Woka Warrigal around 1pm.
  • Then she'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30. 
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: