Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday Post 318

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3449 steps (meaning I'm certain I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Saying The Right Thing' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's forty-nine. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:45am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 5:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Around the same time, the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road and started tipping bins.
  • At 5:46pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:47. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:13pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:35. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:05!
  • Then I had an incredible snore and didn't wake for the pot :P again until dearest dad very considerately walked down the hallway silently and unpopped the lock leading into the hallway! Another pot :P trip for me then~
  • After dearest dad retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily continue snoring, waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with nothing bar the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and the yummy custard bun Tina bought yesterday when she took me shopping yesterday. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's car and she tootles me off to the NAB for my final physio session for the year!
  • Physio today: I hiked one more time around the Great Court! About 75% through, Mr. Jig-Air said sit down, I wanna check your ankle.
  • NAB physio done for 2020, I use the loo once more for two tinkles and Kim tootles me home.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most heavily sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after 10% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for anoth tinkle before calling Kim back.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my bra strap, Erf's socks, Elf's AFO straps and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back outside, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lunch was one yummy tuna with tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese, washed down with one mug of green tea. PIG mum only cut the toastie into two rectangles and poured tea for me coz Kim was around to see her do it; whenever there's only her and me I'm always the one to do it. XD
  • Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online and noted down what I did for physio today, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After PIG mum signed Kim off (she's not back till next Friday 4-6pm), I climbed into the 4WD and she tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • I enjoyed Aunty Ann's firm ministrations and PIG mum enjoyed the chance to yap unceasingly @ Aunty Ann. Seriously, for someone who's always 'claiming' that she's a 'quiet' person, I've never seen someone yap as much as PIG mum does; she's so eager that sometimes she repeats the same word three, four or even five times! XD
  • For some reason, PIG mum refused to lift the toilet lid for me, hence why I skipped the mug of water and said my thanks and byes to Aunty Ann.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • For arvo tea, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one plate of sliced strawberries. I didn't really mind, since I was seated and could concentrate. Besides, Ela finished before dearest dad got home and went walkies with PIG mum, meaning she didn't get to show off how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • Before popping online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Toms: will prolly login plodding total @ only 750 since I'll prolly stay @ home all day. Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm since nobody does the 4-6pm shift anymore. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms! Oh, and GCCW competition entry's due toms night!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: