Saturday, October 10, 2020

Sunday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2585 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "Avoid 'Whelks'" and thirdly, the spam count for the week's eleven. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:31, I lasted 5:20. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Nature called once around 2:45am and again around 6:00am; after the second pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:10am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Then I happily snored all the way until 7:20am; I awoke when PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around again! 
  • Now @ 3:19pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:33. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:22!
  • I was actually using the commode when PIG mum entered my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee, since dearest dad's @ home. Then she left me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Whilst doing so, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  I take advantage of the fact that dearest dad's already left for church and PIG mum's upstairs changing to quietly skoot my chair over to get myself spoons for breakfast and dinner. XD

  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P Over breakfast, I happily continue reading Water For Elephants but put the book down when I hear PIG mum STOMPING around upstairs, meaning she'll come downstairs sooon. Dunno what's wrong with reading while eating, but hey. XD
  • After turning the alarm on, I climb into the 4WD and PIG mum tootles us off to church.
  • Upon arrival, I use the loo myself for one tinkle and then join the first class for Term Four!
  • Uncle William taught for students today; we studied Mark chapter fourteen.
  • When that finished I used the toilet again and then hiked upstairs for ESS coz morning tea's been canceled since coronavirus started.
  • Yay that I got to stay seated for worship today; I sang everything I knew plus the harmony for one song but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his 3rd sermon from his Jonah series. Think Pastor Grace will conclude the series next Sunday.
  • After service ended, I used the loo once more and then dad tootled us off to Maccas for lunch, where he got me a Happy Meal with an orange juice and himself a medium Big Mac meal.
  • Dad tootled us home after lunch. I lifted the loo lid, sat for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Fingers crossed dad takes us out together for dinner tonight; he wouldn't lemme have lunch out with ESS peers for lunch but he's gonna have arvo tea out with his mates after badminton, unfair! >< *sigh*
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Just 750, if I'm not going out and staying home all day. Fingers crossed David isn't coming to gimme physio; I thought he said he was taking annual leave? Will go grocery shopping with Tina and plod laps but only if PIG mum's home when we get home and I don't haveta turn the alarm off.
  • I Can never remember when Tina's coming to mind me... 1-4pm? 2-5pm? Sth like that, anyhow.
  • Maybe I'll even get to watch the entire Nine news 6pm bulletin toms night; I've not done that for awhile! If I can, that'll be the 119TH time I've watched it!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: