Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday Post 317b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3660 (see? Told you I'd crack 3.5 grand! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Loving The Stranger' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Lonely Passion'. Righteo, continuing events for Monday?

  • Breakfast finished, I head over to the computer, coz PIG mum's organised for me to have that Zoom meeting with the OTs.
  • The only thing was, I didn't feel comfortable with answering entirely truthfully coz PIG mum was around and eavesdropping! XD That's okay, I told myself I'd e-mail the guy and explain things out in full later~
  • That finished, I accompanied PIG mum out to Calamvale Central; first to the sushi place where I bought myself one chicken kaarage roll for arvo tea, next to the discount fruit mart where we bought sth like carrots (lol, the checkout chic international student manning the counter recognised me; she said, "Haven't seen you for ages! Where have you been?" I just grinned, replied, "Stuck @ home. COVID." And she just laughed. XD Woolies to buy more groceries and then back to Go Cutt where PIG mum got her haircut. Lol, while I was waiting on a bench outside Woolies when PIG went to put the groceries into the boot, this old man approached and asked could he please sit on the bench with me? I replied sure, indicating the sign saying two were allowed; back during the height of the coronavirus, only one was allowed! The old man sat, telling me he'd just had surgery for prostate cancer @ the P.A. and that he'd driven semi-trailers for fifty years!
  • Back home, dad had microwaved rice leftovers for my lunch; when he poured me some soya sauce into a spoon, I kept the foon and used that to eat with. Also poured myself one mug of Chinese tea to wash that down with.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tina arrives eight minutes late today, explaining she forgot her car needed petrol.
  • David arrives to gimme physio: twenty minutes treadmill walking 0.km/hr, 100 reaches for Era, 100 reaches for Ela, fifty squats and thirty reaches with interlocked hands.
  • After he's gone, I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stayed and held the showerhead over my back while I washed, I was actually all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was my yummy sushi roll plus one small mug of green tea. Dunno why PIG mum wastes the soya sauce fish by squirting 2/3 down the drain; Tina was hesitant to pour me more coz she knows she must follow PIG mum's instructions lest PIG mum fire her but when I told her bring the bottle over and I'll pour myself she was fine with that! XD
  • Over and after eating the sushi roll for arvo tea I happily read Water For Elephants; I reached page 300 @ 4:41pm!
  • Before Tina left I used the loo once more for two tinkles. Lol, she's such a scatterbrain; after I signed her off, I asked her when will I see you again? Tina sounds very proud of herself when she answers Thursday for shopping! No, Tina, I answer patiently. I'm on holidays. Cya next Monday 2-5pm. XD
  • I tootle happily online until dad summons me for dinner; before joining him @ the gobbling :P table I visit the loo and do a stinky unspeakable first.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa radish and like three slices of soup pork. Oh, and one lil Chinese mushroom~
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: