Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday Post 317b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Logging in Tuesday's plodding total at 2537; ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD But just noting down that 🐖 mum helped me with a shower and then I sat outside on the comfy yello



w sofa and read Water For Elephants while dearest Dad Dad showered himself- I finished pg 200 at 7:25pm! Couldn't have dinner out, alas; dad cooked rice, broccoli, pork and dumplings (I had one) for dinner. The parents drank white wine while I hd water, after which I returned to the sofa and started chatting with Aunty Nga; it's uncle Fung's birthday today! Unfortunately today HK declared level eight typhoon; I presume that means no work for him. Well today is also Kin Ying's birthday but just like uncle Fung he didn't have work today because of the typhoon! Managed to Facebook Messenger video chat aunty Nga just then and sing uncle Fung the birthday song~ Dunno what is happening tomorrow; would love meals up but it is not looking hopeful. *Sigh* Another hope is that the parents remember Mr jig-air telling me to rest Elf and not walk too much but again, hopes aren't up! Jimmy Barnes is holding some concert right now; think I will go play Farm Heroes until 🐖 mum boots me off to bed. XD Hope everyone has a smashing day tomorrow!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: