Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday Post 317c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1186. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued editing my GCCW competition entry. Exactly one week until it's due!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  •  Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that we're having community lunch afterwards! I've already placed my order with Fiona Mok; please include me for the buy several meals from the same store get some discount!
  • Not looking forward to a stressful arvo @ the hands of mother ... *sigh*
  • Oh, and it's the NRL grand final toms! I thought kickoff was in the late arvo sometime but apparently it's not till the evening? Personally I'm hoping the Storm wins; that way, Cameron Smith can retire immediately and end his career on the highest note possible!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: