Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 958 steps (so hopefully I'll have cracked 1000 before the night's out) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Learning From Moses (1)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • I used the pot :P once last night @ 12:25am and again around 6:30am, before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 3:47pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:15. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Mother got Nikkie to come mind me from 8am today, coz she was dropping me off @ the Rose cafe for Anna's birthday lunch @ midday! Before she arrived, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  Now @ 3:58pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:51. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

  • When Anna arrived, I enjoyed my fifteen more minutes, told Nikkie how to get me kitted for the day and then we went over to the bathroom where I brushed teeth. Thanks to Nikki who squirted me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her only break this week.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era I headed out to the gobbling :P table; Nikkie has cooked some yummy ham and eggs for me! I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars, and happily read for one hour and five minutes, reaching page 375 and 10:28am and finishing page 400 @ 11:23am!
  • Actually, today I showered early because I was going out for lunch with all the other book club ladies! Hairwash today; also thanks to Nikkie who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I just don't like how after I've finished showering she moves the showerchair before helping me get dried, creamed and rekitted; I've told her before to find a good spot before I take my footwear off!
  • That all done, I head back outside, where I persuade Nikkie to make me *two* more big mugs of white tea with two sugars and she also finds me two Tim Tams to munch, sweet~ Unfortunately, she refuses to very gently massage Ela for any longer, preferring instead to poke @ her smartphone; in that case, I let Ela down from the table and back into my lap~
  • Happily I read Water For Elephants before it's time to leave. I use the loo once more for two tinkles and then sit on my bed since Nikkie still isn't ready to leave yet. XD Actually, the garage door suddenly malfunctions and won't open! I ring dearest dad and tell him about this problem; dad says just leave through the front door.
  • Now @ 4:52pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:53; right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD But I've only got about twenty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Nikkie tootled me off to the Rose Cafe for Anna's birthday lunch! Aren't the ladies thoughtful: they left me the most left seat~
  • I had the ham, cheese and shallot crepe with a small bowl of chips because PIG mum was stingy and found out that chips was cheaper than no chips with thichshake. XD Thanks to Delia who ordered and cut up my meal for me~
  • Personally I thought the cake was delicious but some reckoned it too creamy?
  • Only when people started leaving, BANG the heavens opened!! We laughed, stayed seated and chatted while waiting for the rain to abate.
  • Alas it didn't really; in the end, Dianne equipped with umbrella opened the passenger car door for me and Erika helped me to the car.
  • Back home I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Will go eat strawberries for arvo tea once I've finished my most important two hours of the day. Think PIG mum said she left me one mug of peppermint tea also?
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that we're having community lunch afterwards; I've already placed my order with Fiona Mok!
  • Oh, the other exciting thing: toms arvo/ night's the NRL grand final! I'm cheering for the Storm; hopefully Melbourne can win and Cameron Smith can retire a champion!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: