Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Post 317g

 One final good evening and greeting for Monday! With a final, final plodding total of 1695, lemme just cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I spent the next twenty minutes reading through/editing my GCCW competition entry. Alison's just sent everyone all the documents for formatting before submission and the entry forms; must remember to save them onto this computer after I publish this post.
  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Can't remember what time Hannah's coming to take me for my forty minute plod around Underwood Marketplace.
  • Will get home, shower, have lunch, read my daily Bible verses and then tootle online for myself coz Davina's found Kim to take me to Toastmasters toms night!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum will lemme buy some Maccas home for dinner, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed SEVEN posts! That's what ... maybe the 38TH time it's ever happened! XD

No comments: