Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday Post 317

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3236 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Leave Judging To The Judge (2)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's sixteen. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:45am (my favourite thing about the warmer month's probably that the Sun rises much earlier!) and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 5:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Oh, the noisy garbage truck also THUNDERS down our road and starts tipping bins~
  • At 5:59pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:25. Now, lemme play one more lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 7:09pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms because for my very first game I already lasted 7:29!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: