Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday Post 316b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2158. Righteo, probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Titi's car and she tootles me off to Underwood Marketplace for my forty minute plod. Sweet, she starts her mobile timer the moment I exit the car; I thought she'd not turn the timer on until I got inside!
  • Since I plod so slowly these days, and since Underwood Marketplace's really long, I only managed four laps before the timer went off! 
  • Before returning home, I bought one sushi roll for arvo tea; we also ducked into Kmart and I chose a special 80th birthday card for Anna~
  • We arrived home shortly after PIG mum! Dearest dad was home also~
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Titi who kindly rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Titi flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Titi rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she went to find a pair of jeans for me (coz silly PIG mum had put out pyjama pants for me; she also forgot my bra!) and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Lunch was one untoasted tuna in brine with one slice of cheese sandwich; thanks also to Titi for one big mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey.
  • Before she left I turned the computer on; @ 1:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then signed her off.
  • After ringing dad and letting him know Titi had left, I read my daily Bible passages and enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online.
  • When the parents got home I was summoned for arvo tea. Lol, I thought the sushi roll I'd picked while walking with Titi was my arvo tea but dad demanded half! Fine; I demanded half of his charsiu bun in return.
  • The parents have gone walkies now. After I publish this post I'm planning to continue my GCCW homework, use the loo once more @ 5:50pm and hopefully watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin - the 119.5TH time I've watched it! XD
  • Once that ends I'll wolf down dinner, use the loo for one tinkle and get dearest dad to drop me off @ church for small group Bible study. We're studying Acts 18.
  • Fingers crossed we can grab supper @ Maccas afterwards! 
  • Toms: super-early start for me; it's my big two hour physio session @ the NAB with Tylor! I'm sorely tempted to dob on PIG mum and tell Mr. J-g-Air how mean she was coz she wouldn't lemme use Sparkless3 even once, huh.
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving @ like 2pm, after we've had lunch together.
  • I've just messaged Cath and asked: I can't seem to find our rehearsal scheduled for toms arvo?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I found while watching Nine's 6pm news, the 119.5TH time I've watched it! Calcutt, Frecklington, Palaszczuk, Dick, Mander, Palaszczuk, Scanlon, Potts, Triscaru (heard), King, Fauci, Uhlmann (heard), Daish, Paty, Abrahams, Furnari, Pullar, Hallam, Epistein (heard), Dodt, Kramer, Dalton, Gottlieb, V’landys (heard), Wighton (heard), Annells, Gutherson (heard), Brigginshaw, Kimmince, Hutton and Salah.  70.81USc = 1AUD.Garry Youngberry read the weather report. Brisbane was 18-28 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow: 13-27. Sunrise

No comments: