Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday Post 317c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3789; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Begin With The End' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Come Before Winter'. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Lunchtime next! I remembered the Carindale food court had a Crepe Cafe and PIG mum could she please buy me one because the cheapest one's egg, ham and cheese. I was really happy when she said yes; you can imagine my disgust when she came back and reported the Crepe Cafe hadn't even opened! ><
  • Instead, PIG mum bought a small bucket of chicken katsudon rice for us to share; she wouldn't even buy a drink. *sigh* Dad got Bucking Bull and kindly shouted me three of his shortest chips; I gave him some rice in return~ Most of all, I was very upset to discover that the bookstore (Dymocks?) @ the edge of food court had shut shop! ><
  • While I organised a catchup with Leanne (who lives in Carindale), the parents visited another shop to buy the steamer was after. While walking back to the car, I told PIG mum it wasn't very polite of us to crash Leanne's place without bringing some food; mother agrees and ducks back into the supermarket to buy sth for the Yong's. "Not fruit, please," I call behind her. XD
  • At Leanne's, we all hug and sit on her sofa. I point to the piano, my old friend the piano battery. XD Nat and her hubby are there too, as is her granny! Everyone just chats for awhile and munches two choc chip cookies each~
  • When we leave I ask Nat to please walk behind me to say hello to her granny; she seemed rather confused?
  • Back home, I use the loo once and PIG mum slices me some strawberries for arvo tea before I sit @ the computer to finish reading my daily Bible passages and pop online briefly for myself.
  • When PIG mum orders me off to shower, I comply. Obviously, I wash and rinse my own hair today, dry and rekit myself. I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually I'm all done after 15% but lean happily fully against the right side rail and watering myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off.
  • I return online until I'm summoned for dinner, which is rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa yummy broccoli and some soup pork.
  • Dinner is spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: