Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday Post 317c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3660. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • As per dad's instruction, after publishing the previous post I started Googling for tourist places in Stanthorpe. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: going to Stanthorpe! Dunno why dad's spending his annual leave taking mother and I somewhere but no complaints for me because it gets me outta two sessions of physio! XD I've already endured ninety-five sessions of physio this year ... *sigh*
  • Dennis already told me to rest Elf's ankle this holiday; I had hoped I could use Sparkless3 when visiting places but PIG mum has already rubbished that idea. *sigh* 
  • Will prolly haveta write placeholder posts until Sunday! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: