Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday Post 317c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3610 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, because although I'm going out, I'm not going far! Nikky's coming to help me up @ 8am; will shower after having breakfast coz Nikki's taking me to the iRose Cafe to meet all the other book club ladies for lunch; we're celebrating Anna's 80TH! I've already bought her a cheeky birthday card; originally I was planning to write inside it for Anna toms morning but PIG mum just brought it over and demanded I write it now; no biggie. Have already complied. Just peeved because even though I've chosen basically the cheapest lunch there is (PIG mum ordered I choose a lunch special) she was mean and wouldn't lemme buy any chips. When I groused that she'd better lemme buy a drink she surprisingly agrees; she'd better have left me with enough money for a chocolate thickshake then, huh! >< *sigh*
  • Perhaps I'll get some reading done toms arvo?
  • Oh! Will try to remember ice cream tonight coz I forgot last night and PIG mum says I can make up for it tonight instead, phew.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: