Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday Post 318d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of only 750, lemme cover the final, final events for Saturday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continue preparing my competition entry for submission.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Would dearly love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but prepared for just a Happy Meal with the parents. *sigh* But then dad had better take us out for dinner afterwards and gimme ONE bowl of rice! 
  • Prepared also for a stressful arvo @ the hands of mother ... I seriously hate how she always times her nap so that when dearest dad gets back from badminton with his mates and arvo tea she's gleefully forcing me to do some stupid exercise for her, meaning she can show off to him how much power she's got over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become post disabling brain injury ... >< *sigh*
  • Gotta go finish and submit my GCCW comp entry now; it's due by midnight tonight but PIG mum wants me to have it done by 9:45pm coz she wants to gleefully force poor Ela to do stupid exercises for her ... *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: