Friday, October 16, 2020

Saturday Post 316b

 Whoops sorry I miscounted; today was only my 6th consecutive awesome sleep; I need one more tonight to achieve the 26TH time this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps. XD But my potential final, final plodding total for Saturday's now 2405 (so hoping I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out) and just saying that we're safely back in Brisbane. Originally I thought PIG mum said we'd not arrive till night, but we got back home just after 3:30pm? Dad explained that the traffic had been perfect, sweet. Had some strawberries on steroids for arvo tea along with one massive cup of water since I've not done a stinky unspeakable for PIG mum for two/three days. Just played Bejeweled for the first time since Monday snd thought I'd be outta practice and die quickly but nope: my first game back lasted 8:05! Planning to watch the Penrith and Rabbitohs NRL grand final qualifier tonight and it's just church toms, definitely nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS peoples afterwards but basically resigned to lunch with the parents @ Maccas and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, who always times it so I'm doing some stupid exercise for her when my dearest dad gets back from baddy and arvo tea with his mates, meaning she gets to show off how much power she's got over me and also what a piece of sh*t I've become. >< *sigh* Anyways, maybe bbl otherwise hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers.
Em. ^^

P.S. Unsure why the Saturday news bulletin only goes for thirty minutes and not the hourlong one that weekdays do? Suppose that means I've watched the news for the 117.5TH time! XD The most interesting surnames I noted down were Stieler, Bechwati, Tudge, Churchward and Zorko. Laura Dymock read the weather forecast; Mt. Gravatt's 14-30 toms. 

No comments: