Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday Post 317d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of only 750, just lemme cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I listened to Mr. Jay's concert while creating my GCCW homework due Thursday! I could've watched it, but since Cathy-With-A-C was asking for donations from those watching it, I thought I'd better just listen. XD
  • Luckily the concert ended around 8:50pm, coz for some reason I was busting!! Usually I wait until 9pm before visiting the loo once more but tonight once the concert finished I immediately walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Flora's helping me up @ 8:30am; she'll drop me off @ church before leaving by 11am. Pastor Grace's preaching toms coz Pastor Chris has gone for his small group retreat down the coast! 
  • Would dearly love lunch with other ESS members but I think dad has already ordered a Happy Meal for me. *sigh*
  • Actually, wasn't he gonna finally take us down the Coast to see Silver Steve?? Sure hope so, that'd much beat PIG mum letting me enjoy some of my most important two hours online before gleefully forcing me offline and demanding I do some stupid exercise for her just as dearest dad gets home. I know she delights in showing him how much power she's got over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become post brain injury, but I really don't appreciate it!!! >< *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @  church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: