Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday Post 317c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3296 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Wrong Kind Of Expert'. But just noting down that Annie arrived five minutes early, we had a great time @ dinner and I tucked into my first bowl of shaved ice for dessert! But hilarious: driving down Alan Cresc. to drop me home, Annie gets pulled up by the police with flashing lights! Apparently her car rego's expired? But Annie says she's paid! I just flattened myself against the car seat and pretended I didn't exist. XD Finally Annie asks can she please just drop her friend (me) off first because I live literally up the next street? Police say alright but don't leave until you've renewed your rego eitherwise we'll fine you. Me, I just pressed myself against the carseat and pretended I didn't exist. Such drama! XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: