Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday Post 317b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3532 (ha, I'm just over 3.6 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Nice Shot?' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Long-Suffering'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing events for Friday?

  • PIG mum helped me up, I had breakfast and then Pao drove me to UQ for NAB physio with  Tylor:
  • Physio today: Sonia assessed my neck and back, then I lay down for her, Tylor and Mr. Jig-Air to assess Elf. One 10m walk test. Sonia seems confident I've not seriously injured myself from the tumble I took two days ago, while Mr. Jig-Air said the DOMS should feel better after this weekend.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a massage. In light of the fall I suffered two days ago, my back HURT! ><
  • Got home, munched a yummy banana for arvo tea, used loo for one tinkle, read my daily Bible passages and then tootled online.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa little tong vegetable, a few slices of chicken and one Chinese mushroom.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: