Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday Post 316e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding for Monday now stands @ 1848; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Stronger Than Hate' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Narrow And Wide-Angle Lenses'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Argh, the spoon I got myself for dinner before arvo tea had gone; thick Tina must've cleared it when I asked her to wash up my arvo tea stuff for me! PIG mum ordered I get myself a new one before dad would return my dinner to me; dad also chucked a cow @ me before leaving his dinner untouched and storming out to the garage.  That was enough incentive for PIG mum to chuck yet another spiteful cow @ me; like I keep telling her, after you've so gleefully gotten rid of me, please remember to be nice to my dad, okay? Before you turned him against me, he loved me and I still love him, no matter what! >< *sigh*
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, lotsa sweet soup carrot and like a few thin strips of BBQ chook.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup (accompanied with more bitching from PIG mum; I'm definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting ><) before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Monday plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: