Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday Post 318b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3763 (See? Told you I'd pass 3.5 grand! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Everyone Needs A Mentor' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Reward And Punishment'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • At 7:30pm, I used the loo once, stuck a pad into my knickers (coz I'm hoping to achieve the 28TH time this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps!) and headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get when they took walkies together for dinner; October has been satisfied TWENTY-ONE times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot and several yummy chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; I took my bowl over to the sink and returned online.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: