Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday Post 318c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3177. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa lettuce and a bit of yummy tomato mince.
  • Dinner's spooned down with one bowl of soup; finished drinking, I take my bowl over to the sink and walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Tina's coming @ 8am to help me up and take me shopping! Wonder how late she'll arrive toms? XD
  • Looking forward to sharing lunch with Pastors Chris and Grace @ Woka Warrigal around 1pm~
  • Then best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: