Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday Post 316f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1936. Hey, that isn't bad: I've not left the house today but have nearly reached 2000 steps! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hopefully PIG mum'll help me up...
  • Also hope Davina finds someone to take me hiking around the shopping centre and back home for a shower!
  • Will read my daily Bible verses and spend my most important two hours online toms arvo.
  • Hopefully I can watch the entire Nine's news 6pm bulletin and wolf down dinner before dad takes me to church for small group Bible study! 
  • Also fingers crossed PIG mum'll leave me five bucks to have supper @ Maccas afterwards ... and that I can persuade others to go have supper! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: