Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday Post 317d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3906. Oh, I'm sure I'll crack four grand some other night. Just not tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for Monday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up... I've not got NAB physio but Hannah's coming after I have lunch and taking me wandering along Underwood Park with Red Sticky ... what really frustrates me's that since PIG mum's going to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage I may haveta turn the alarm off ... *sigh*
  • Hannah will see me showered before leaving; excitement's that Annie's picking me up and we're having dinner and dessert together! 
  • Meaning I'll not attend small group Bible study toms night; if they have supper @ Maccas afterwards maybe Annie'll drop me off to join them? That depends if I've got any money left after dessert and dinner ...
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: