Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday Post 316c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5240 (but I can't claim credit for being half a normal coz about 2000 of those steps Wally gave Ela coz she worked really hard trying to take down the day's washing XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Listening Beyond The Stars' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Grace And Mercy: The Difference?' Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum said let's leave, I used the loo for one more tinkle. Only when I came out, dad was Whatsapp video chatting someone! I went instead inside my room and sat on the bed, asking PIG mum could she please bring me a book? Only she was mean and refused. *sigh* Never mind, I'm used to that. Hence why I carefully walked outta the bedroom to the bookcase just by the door, grabbed Veronica Roth's Allegiant and returned to my bed to happily read it until dad was finally done chatting.
  • *sigh* Again, I was denied the chance of getting a HK-style cold milk tea, coz dad tootled us for dinner @ the Calamvale Sports And Community Club. As expected, I got piss little but am content coz PIG mum ordered that little saucer of rice and I got like three spoonfuls~ The waitress with the super-squeaky voice came over for a chat; she's studying vet! I asked her how did the animals communicate when they needed help coz obviously they can't press the buzzer like humans do; she answered for some patients they wear a heartrate monitor.
  • Back home I did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Toms: I'm presuming a plodding total of only 750? Not going out unless PIG mum promises she'll stay @ home/be back when we're back coz I don't feel like turning the alarm off.
  • Perhaps tomorrow finally will be the day I've had to get myself cutlery for all three meals ... *sigh*
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 5pm; wonder how late she'll come? XD
  • Maybe I'll watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin! If I can, it'll be the 118.5TH time I've watched it!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: