Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tuesday Post 317b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3352; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Choosing Hope' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Marking Off The Miles'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After I'd enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online I asked PIG mum could I please eat my sushi roll for afternoon tea? She answers yes, so I head over to the gobbling :P table and munch it. I also happily read Caesar for about one before playing Farm Heroes. 
  • Suddenly Elsa rings! How come our Toastmasters president's ringing me, a pleb? Turns out the meeting has been cancelled because of incoming bad weather!
  • But Kim's already arrived ... PIG mum gets her inside and eventually decides we can go to Sunnybank Plaza to buy a box of tissues from Coles and then to have dinner @ Cafe Cafe (formerly Cafe Mi!) I'm like score because that means I'm gonna get two HK-style milk teas this week! XD
  • At Sunnybank Plaza, Kim parks underneath, we take the escalator, Kim checks ... and Cafe Cafe has already closed! o_O Luckily I'm pretty sure Sunnybank Oriental's open; I tell Kim hopefully Sunnybank Oriental's open; let's check after we buy the box of tissues from Coles first?
  • Kim says okay; we head down to Coles and buy the bokes of tissues first. For future reference, tissue boxes are located in the second last aisle of the store.
  • Tissues bought, we head outside to Sunnybank Oriental next and sweet it's open.
  • I have the A meal (beef an vegies with rice) with a cold HK-style milk tea and Kim has the B meal (soupy ho fan with chicken) with a hot HK-style milk tea, which she adds like two sugars in.
  • Sunnybank Oriental closes very early now? Kim paid, I hiked all the way back to the car and she tootles me home.
  • I turn off the alarm, use the loo for one more tinkle and return online. Kim massages Ela until 9:25pm and then gets dad to sign her off. She's back Friday and taking me to physio.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up coz Hannah's coming @ 8:15am and driving me to the NAB for my big two hour physio session. I'll prolly be grumpy coz it's the 100TH session of physio I've endured for the year. >< *sigh*
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm/2pm; PIG mum will take me to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage afterwards. Bet she's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Will prolly haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Then I'm joining choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: