Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday Post 317b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly,  Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2136 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "You'll See Her Again". Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When dearest dad finished whatever he was doing outside, came inside and asked PIG mum were they going for walkies yet? I added my request: could I please have some arvo tea? PIG mum sent dearest dad to slice some strawberries for me; she also poured me one mug of green tea.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle before returning online. The parents have just gone for walkies together~
  • Back to composing my homework for GCCW; I've reached 864 words from 1000! Maybe bbl after dinner tonight with Annie?
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: