Monday, October 12, 2020

Tuesday Post 317

 Heylo from somewhere odd called Ballandean! 

Enjoyed an awesome sleep last night, did a stinky unspeakable and got myself a spoon for breakfast before reading my daily Bible passages. Then Dad drove us out! I'd bought Uber along and was really happy when I saw that Dad had placed King Bob in the car too! Listened to some old Canto singer first up and then PIG 🐷 Mum kindly change to Westlife the love album for me. Had lunch at hungry Jack's: I had half a cheeseburger, two nuggets and four onion rings! Drank an orange juice~ Parents are unpacking around our new digs now and I think a big storm will explode here soon! Oh, so far I've been hard at work plodding 1872 steps. Dunno what is in store for tomorrow but will hopefully get to squeeze in a post!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: