Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thursday Post 316b

 Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands at 3482. Lol, I should have cracked 3.5 grand before the night is out. πŸ˜‚ Accompanied the parents to some winery this afternoon; I was content to stay in the car and poke at my smartphone but they were annoying and demanded I walk out to the outside of the building. *Sigh* Dad fed me like three slices of tinned pear for arvo tea. Oh! πŸ– Mum and I had great fun at the local library while dearest Dad went bike riding! He even brought King Bob along for the ride~ I found Feist's very first novel, Magician, and happily read that until Dad finished his ride. πŸ– Mum just poked at her mobile coz this local library was small and wouldn't have had any books in other languages bar English, like cantoi. I reached pg 25 at 3:57. Came back home, used the loo for one tinkle and was ready to use mobile but Dad randomly demanded I watch TV until 5pm. Bet we will just have dinner at home tonight coz we already had lunch out today. Tomorrow will be our last full day here and I am really looking forward to visiting the chocolate factory! Mother had better finally let me use Sparkless 3; Mr jig-air said to use it this holiday whenever possible but she has been really mean and not let me use it even once! *Sigh* Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week tomorrow!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Oh, what about my ice cream tonight??

No comments: