Sunday, October 18, 2020

Monday Post 316c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 614; however, horrid PIG mum demands I plod the treadmill with Tina since I refuse to go out grocery shopping with her since I don't wanna haveta turn the alarm off. Huh, she's being her usual mean self. >< *sigh* Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Now @ 1:05pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:31. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD But just super-briefly, because I've used up all my time playing:
  • Brushed teeth, ate breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Read daily Bible passages and then tootled online for myself until lunch, which was fruit, two mini cut-up slices of pizza and one chunk of crumbed chicken, which was washed down with one mug of peppermint tea.
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 5pm; will haveta plod treadmill with her since I don't wanna turn off the alarm and have refused to go out. *sigh*
  • Toms: Think Hannah's taking me to the NAB for physio with Tyler ... can't remember what time; 11am?
  • She'll see me showered before leaving and then I'm either seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage/Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Either way, PIG mum will relish in her opportunity to yap. XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: